The traditional workhorse of the portable toilet industry the Polyjohn PNJ3 has greater capacity than its predecessor, easy to clean and an overall increase in strength and durability.
Major design features include a cone shaped sump area with a double filter in the base of the tank. The stool/seat area is slightly angled and protruded.
The door opening has been increased in height and a heat treated aluminum doorjamb for strength and rigidity. The toilet flushing system is operated via a foot pump recessed into the tank.
- Door mounted mirror and handle standard
- Advanced waste tank design with rounded slope top and conveniently placed deep central sump
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Easier to service and clean, with reduced time for pumping, wipe downs, and drip dries
- Reduced risk of structural damage to front assembly
- Sag resistant door assembly
- Unique paper holder design
- Optional – Non-splash urinal
- Exterior Height 231 cm
- Interior Height 208 cm
- Exterior Width 110 cm
- Interior Width 104 cm
- Exterior Length 119 cm
- Interior Length 109 cm
- Holding Tank 227 L
- Seat Height 48 cm